Here are 10 ways you can benefit from sponsoring or exhibiting at PRIMA 2017:
- Direct association with Europe's most dedicated event for paper, print and packaging, firmly positioning yourself as an industry key player and thought leader by cleverly aligning your company with the expertise of this conference.
- Doing 2 days of face-to-face business with 100+ senior decision makers during the conference this September with your products and services at hand, meeting prospects, building relationships with exisiting clients, and networking with an engaged audience.
- Staying one step ahead of the competition by completely submerging your brand with Smithers Pira's extensive network of industry contacts before, during, and after the conference, giving you maximum exposure 365 days of the year.
- Meeting professionals from across the entire paper network.
- Conference passes included in your packages PLUS discounts on further conference passes for your colleagues.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, developments and opportunities in the paper market by listening in on the expert presentations that matter to your business.
- Tailored packages that are designed to enhance your brand's visibility and customer engagement during the event, ensuring your customers and prospects will have the best lasting impression of your company.
- Meet customers from all over the world, predominantly in the European and Asian markets.
- Exclusive exposure as the leading contributor towards the conference if you become an Event Partner, which offers you premium benefits, including social media promotion, recognition as event partner during the chairman's opening speech, refreshment break sponsorship and more!
- Take advantage of connecting with a relevant and engaged audience and maximise your investment.
It is the most efficient and effective way of generating new leads and developing leads into prospects!
Find out more about sponsoring or exhibiting at PRIMA by contacting Stephen Hill, Business Development Manager on +44 (0) 1372 802025 or via email@example.com