Call for papers is now open for the 2020 PRIMA conference.
If you would like to speak on any of the below themes or another topic related to pulp, paper and packaging industry, we would love to hear from you!
- Impact of socioeconomic factors on the fibre-based industry and supply chain
- Raw material sourcing - meeting increasing demand for virgin and recycled fibres
- Sustainable resource management - science versus fiction
- Future of plastics / paper in the circular economy
- Production plant and process improvements to meet emissions targets
- Digitisation and its impact on the fibre based industry
- R&D innovation in paper packaging
- Developments in the graphic paper market
- Trends in consumer behaviour and how it affects the pulp and paper industry
DEADLINE - FRIDAY 3 APRIL 2020
Please submit a proposal via the form below.